List:       pear-general
Subject:    [PEAR] website auditing tools (slightly O.T.?)
From:       "Ray" <ray () stilltech ! net>
Date:       2006-12-25 3:25:26

Hello,
I work with a small hosting company (about 50 sites). I have written some
of the sites, many are written and/or maintained by others. Some are
static html, some are php and a couple are even ruby. I'm looking for a
tool to check the various scripts (mostly those that are php) for coding
techniques that might depend on old versions of php or other things that
might get broken in a server upgrade. My budget is very limited ;-)

If such a tool doesn't exist, I'm willing to write it myself, in which
case can anyone provide me with any suggestions or hints, especially
sources for lists of all keywords and functions for the various versions
of php. (Lists that are less labour intensive than going through the manual)
Thanks in advance,
Ray