List:       pear-general
Subject:    Re: [PEAR] Can't download Archive_Tar
From:       Sebastian Stein <s5228 () informatik ! htw-dresden ! de>
Date:       2003-11-04 20:48:23

Stefan Neufeind <stefan@neufeind.net> [031104 21:36]:
> No problem here. Which link did you try? "Download latest"? If there
> is any problem with that link, try the direct-download link for that
> release.
>
> http://pear.php.net/get/Archive_Tar-1.1.tgz
>
> If nothing helps, please write here again and provide some more
> information on the problem.

Well, if I download it with wget it works. But if I call the same address
from Konqueror, it fails and says wrong address. Don't know what happens.
Anyway, now I have the package!

Thanks,

Steinchen
--
http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren, Neuseeland,