List:       pear-general
Subject:    [PEAR] QF - display the same form with changed select box
From:       "Daniel Kopp" <pear () daniu ! de>
Date:       2003-10-29 16:18:49

Hi!

How can I change a Form after a Button was pressed?
It seems (and was discussed here before) that the form is build before
Actions are processed. But I want to change the selectable values of a
select box and display the same Form again.
I know that I can change the values with $page->setConstants and I know that
I can use Element->loadArray() to load the new values. But it seems that
this only has an effect while the Form is not built or do I have some other
mistake here?

A second problem: How can I get Elements that are in a group with get
Element? What is the name of these Elements? Even I set $appendName to false
I cannot access the Element with it's name.

Thanks
Daniel