List:       pear-general
Subject:    RE: [PEAR] QuickForm basics
From:       "Mike Carter" <mikeatwork () ukonline ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-09-30 22:28:43

Hi Keith

Sounds like you need to check out HTML_Quickform_Controller package from
PEAR ;-)

I'm trying to do something very similar to yourself! I've not quite
worked out where to put the logic which is called on form submission (ie
your database query).

Hope you can find something to get your started with the QF Controller.

Regards,

Mike C.