List:       pear-general
Subject:    Re: [PEAR] Auth and auto_prepend_file
From:       Brad Hubbard <brad () congosystems ! com>
Date:       2003-04-08 1:45:20

On Tue,  8 Apr 2003 09:19 Australia/Melbourne, ASCII characters were aligned
thusly:
> I can't be sure what your problem is, but from that I'm guessing it's
> one I've hit a couple of times... to get the active user after login it
> seems you have to use $_SESSION["auth"]["username"] - I have no idea
> why, but that seems to be how it is.

OK.

After much debugging, it turned out to be pilot error (my db table was called
users, should've been called auth by default).

Would I be offending anybody if I said the Auth package was difficult to
debug ;-)

Cheers,
Brad