List:       pear-doc
Subject:    [PEAR-DOC] [HEADSUP] Commit freeze (moving to SVN)!
From:       Hannes Magnusson <hannes.magnusson () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-07-07 8:09:07

Hi all

The time has come that we move to SVN and the switch flipping will be
happening next Friday (July 10th, 2009)!

There will be a total cvs.php.net lockdown as of late Thursday, with
svn.php.net replacing it !

The fire department (which needs more volunteers!) will be working
through the weekend to extinguish fires that will break out due to the
transition.

A (very light) FAQ is on the wiki[1], please read it over and add new
content if you think it's missing something.

If you like to help out, please send a note to svn-migration@lists.php.net

Please forward this notice to any relevant mailinglist I may have missed.
Also, please limit all replies to this mail to the svn-migration@ list
to not spam everyone :)

Have fun and good luck all!

-Hannes