List:       pear-doc
Subject:    Re: [PEAR-DOC] Re: [pear-webmaster] Announcement: CHM manuals are
From:       Gennady Feldman <gena01 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-18 15:37:18

Hi Christian,

I am a big user of CHM based documentation. So I grabbed the latest CHM file
today and saw the same issues that I saw since CHM got reorganized:
1. The Index tab is not sorted alphabetically. It's kinda random and makes
searching very complicated.
2. Methods listed in the Index tab now have class prefixes which also throws
some things off. Try to search for GetAll(). It's actually listed under
DB_common::getAll()

Thank you,

G.F.