List:       pear-doc
Subject:    [PEAR-DOC] [UserGuide] PHP_CompatInfo 1.7.0 released
From:       Laurent Laville <pear () laurent-laville ! org>
Date:       2008-04-19 14:05:23

Hi all,

Two days after release of stable version 1.7.0, I've finally have time
to complete The Definitive Guide (standalone version), available on my
site [1]

As user-end to this package, if you need/use/read manual I'll ask to all
of you your attention.

I've in mind to include the Basic and Advanced Detection chapters in
PEAR Manual.

If you think the current version is too darkness, and need to be improve
/clarify: it's now up to you to choose. And tell me what you want, to be
more efficient.

Reply only to PEAR Doc mailing list, if you want to contribute, give
your comment/feedback

Thanks
Laurent

[1] http://pear.laurent-laville.org/PHP_CompatInfo/docs/