List:       pear-doc
Subject:    [PEAR-DOC] [PEAR-BUG] Req #5473 [Com]: PHP License unfit for Pear packages
From:       "schultmc" <schultmc () debian ! org>
Date:       2007-07-15 13:39:16

Edit report at http://pear.php.net/bugs/bug.php?id=5473&edit=1

 ID:          5473
 Comment by:  schultmc
 Reported By: schultmc at debian dot org
 Type:        Feature/Change Request
 Package:     Documentation
 PHP Version: Irrelevant
 New Comment:

What was done to resolve this issue?

Previous Comments:

[2005-09-30 10:41:13] debian at frogcircus dot org

Cool. I just wanted to be ensure that forward progress was being made
resolving the situation. If you are working on it, that's all I could
ask for. :-)

thanks,
Charles

[2005-09-30 10:28:55] mj

We are in the process of resolving this situation.  Thus there is
really no need to remove the PHP license at this point.

by Pear modules. I don't know where your archives are, but a Debian
archive of the initial thred can be found at:

   http://lists.debian.org/debian-webapps/2005/08/msg00102.html

The PHP License should thus be removed from the list of supported
licences at:

   http://pear.php.net/manual/en/faq.licenses.php

Certainly there are other things that should also happen, but that is
the most obvious one. :-)

Charles