List:       pear-doc
Subject:    [PEAR-DOC] Request to help me to fix some detail in PEAR_PackageUpdate PEAR
From:       91.171.168.137
Date:       2007-06-23 15:46:41

Hi all,

As Scott Mattocks, co-leader (and first one) of PEAR_PackageUpdate
(alias PPU), seems to be away (inactive perharps ...) and does not yet
reply to my mail.

I request help of PEAR manual doc maintainers, to fix some details about
  PPU pages.

If you know me a bit, you have probably noticed that I know XML DocBook

See my creations (TDG) on
- HTML_Progress2,
- HTML_CSS,
- HTML_QuickForm_advmultiselect,
- PHP_CompatInfo, and
- PEAR_PackageFileManager

But I've no skill, and environment to try to update PEAR cvs peardoc
sources.

So if someone has a little time to fix some pages for me, I'll be glad :)

I plan to release the next version 0.7.0 on July 1st, and I hope to have
a PEAR doc manual pages that show the new details of this version.

Thanks in advance for your help
Regards
Laurent Laville