List:       pear-doc
Subject:    [PEAR-DOC] [PEAR-BUG] Req #9973 [Opn]: Add a "developing with PEAR effectively" document to the site
From:       mj () php ! net
Date:       2007-02-24 15:00:10

Edit report at http://pear.php.net/bugs/bug.php?id=9973&edit=1

 ID:               9973
 Updated by:       mj@php.net
 Reported By:      papercrane at reversefold dot com
 Type:             Feature/Change Request
-Package:          Web Site
+Package:          Documentation
 Operating System: Irrelevant
 PHP Version:      Irrelevant
 New Comment:

Have you considered publishing this (or an extended version of it) as
an article in one of the PHP print publications?  In any case, this is
no website bug, so I'm moving this over to the documentation.

Previous Comments:

[2007-02-04 11:08:25] justinpatrin at php dot net

I agree that a wiki would still be great. Someone did set up a wiki a
while ago but it never went live.

[2007-02-04 04:09:14] davidc at php dot net

I remember suggesting that maybe a year or two back but never been
adopted. Perhaps (again) a wiki would be good for pear :). If anyone is
for it, I can even integrate it I don't mind, would actually be a
pleasure.

[2007-01-30 00:03:13] justinpatrin at php dot net

This article is also mirrored on my wiki:
http://pear.reversefold.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=pear:developing_effectively

[2007-01-30 00:02:06] papercrane at reversefold dot com

Greg suggested that I write up an article on devloping with PEAR
effectively. I've combined some previous writings and added a few more
things to come up with some best practices for users when it comes to
handling PEAR_Error and I/O.

http://pear.reversefold.com/~papercrane/pearDev.txt