List:       pear-doc
Subject:    [PEAR-DOC] [PEAR-BUG] Req #5795 [NEW]: MsAccess ODBC directly to file
From:       "elran70 at hotmail dot com" <pear-doc () lists ! php ! net>
Date:       2005-10-27 11:37:28

From:             elran70 at hotmail dot com
Operating system:
PHP version:      Irrelevant
Package:          Documentation
Bug Type:         Feature/Change Request
Bug description:  MsAccess ODBC directly to file

------------
It might be handy to add MsAccess connection directly to a file using the
PEAR:DB, eg:
odbc(access)://tcp()driver=Microsoft Access Driver
(*.mdb);dbq=PATH_TO_MDB_FILE
It took me a while to find it, but I think this is the appropriate place
for it.
Eldad.

Test script:
$DSN = 'odbc(access)://tcp()driver=Microsoft Access Driver
(*.mdb);dbq=PATH_TO_MDB_FILE';

--
Edit bug report at http://pear.php.net/bugs/bug.php?id=5795&edit=1