List:       pear-doc
Subject:    [PEAR-DOC] [PEAR-BUG] Bug #3262 [Opn->Csd]: The function 'checkAuth'
From:       mj () php ! net
Date:       2005-02-24 16:39:36

Edit report at http://pear.php.net/bugs/bug.php?id=3262&edit=1

 ID:               3262
 Updated by:       mj@php.net
 Reported By:      gereon at mambogreen dot de
 Type:             Bug
 Package:          Documentation
 Operating System: irrelevant
 PHP Version:      Irrelevant
 New Comment:

Documentation for this method has been added to CVS, but I cannot
promise that it will remain there, because checkAuth() is actually
marked as a private method in the source code.  I have contacted the
current maintainer of Auth and we'll try to find a solution for this.

Previous Comments:

[2005-01-21 15:21:20] gereon at mambogreen dot de

------------
The function 'checkAuth' is not in the manual documented, but it is
used in the introduction of the package:

Reproduce code:
/*[...]*/
$a->start();

if ($a->checkAuth()) {