List:       pear-doc
Subject:    Re: [PEAR-DOC] how to go on with the hungarian version
From:       "Thierry B." <thierrybo () freesurf ! fr>
Date:       2004-01-29 12:03:49

Hi,

Sync is not parsed by CVS, it is a simple text srting to easy remember to
which english file Revision you refer to with the translated file. If the
first english translated version is 1.3, then you will type Sync: 1.3. Then
later ou update you translation with english Revision 1.6, you will type
Sync:1.6.
On the contrary you should not edit the $Revision tag, as it it the revision
number or you file and is automatically parsed by CVS.

Thierry Bothorel
--
Click below to answer / cliquez ci dessous pour me repondre
http://cerbermail.com/?MQkxTL4vUP