List:       pear-doc
Subject:    [PEAR-DOC] Re: Verifying docboolk docs
From:       Greg Beaver <greg () chiaraquartet ! net>
Date:       2003-09-19 16:26:57

Hi Michael,

There are 2 things you need to do:

1) grab a small patch from the bug page at
http://sf.net/projects/phpdocu - <optional> tags were not being closed
properly due to a small error in the peardoc converter

2) grab a cvs checkout of peardoc/ from cvs.php.net to a unix install -
windows won't work even in cygwin.  Then, create the docs in the proper
directory (don't worry - it won't overwrite the existing category.xml
file, it will append your docs to the end of it), and run

./configure;make test

this will quickly verify that everything is ok.  To view the docs, run
make html, and the docs will be in the html/ subdirectory.

Regards,
Greg