List:       pear-doc
Subject:    spreadsheet_excel_writer::doc::exmpl::working_version
From:       "Rene Renk" <renk.news () gmx ! de>
Date:       2003-02-18 12:54:49

Ciao Xavier,

Is there any piece of documentation, or any example code, which reflects the
functionality of this class. I've been trying to work it out with the
perl-documentation.
So far I can create worksheets and .xls files, but inserted data is not
exported properly. After Exel having repaired the document, all data is
extinguished.
I can see that data showing up somewhere between the binary code, but
somehow it is not formatted properly.

Any suggestions ???

Thanks,

rene