List:       pear-dev
Subject:    Re: [PEAR-DEV] About the Services_ExchangeRates package
From:       "Michael Gauthier" <mike () silverorange ! com>
Date:       2015-01-05 22:50:25

Hi Alan,

I saw this email after I read your application for an account. This email
makes your application more clear and I've opened your account and set you
as the maintainer of Services_ExchangeRates.

http://pear.php.net/package/Services_ExchangeRates/

It's been a while since I managed Github accounts for PEAR. Alan, please
share your github username so someone can add you to
https://github.com/pear/Services_ExchangeRates

Cheers and thanks for offering to help,
Mike