List:       pear-dev
Subject:    [PEAR-DEV] A holiday gift from The Encore Newsletter
From:       "CelebrityAccess" <CA () boulderbiz ! org>
Date:       2012-11-16 11:07:36

Whether you are purchasing a new subscription, renewing an old one, or advertising \
with us – all purchases allow you to choose one of many wonderful holiday gifts.
It's our way of thanking you for your business.

Visit our Holiday Special Page and look around. There are some great gifts for \
everyone ranging from Sony cameras to Apple iPads to Dell laptops.
This special offer ends December 15th, but we’ll make sure your gift arrives well \
before Christmas.
Click Here to View our Holiday Gifts

To learn more about CelebrityAccess and for a Free Trial of our service, visit us at \
www.celebrityaccess.com.
CelebrityAccess
2401 Broadway
Boulder, CO 80304
P. 303-350-1700
sales@celebrityaccess.com

This special may not be combined with any other discounts.

This holiday mailing is for Encore recipients, CelebrityAccess Members, and business \
associates.  If you choose to not receive future mailings, please reply to this email \
with -REMOVE- in the Subject Line.