List:       pear-dev
Subject:    [PEAR-DEV] About Net_Growl 2.x and future 3.x
From:       83.153.184.249
Date:       2012-03-07 16:54:56

Hi all,

I would like to announce the immediate availability of

Net_Growl 2.5.2. is the last version of branch 2.x
Only bug fixes should go to this branch now

A new major version, rewrites from scratch for PHP 5.3 or better, will
be available soon.
I should put the source code and probably a draft of documentation on my
github account [1]

This version will be PEAR2 compatible and will come with more features
than just notify to UDP or GNTP.
Stay tuned !

All stuff, user manual in all formats (including new EPUB) are available
to download on my website [2]

Main page have changed, and I've restructured  a bit pages organisation.
If you have browser cache refresh problem, please visit [3]

Laurent Laville

[1] https://github.com/llaville
[2] http://growl.laurent-laville.org/
[3] http://growl.laurent-laville.org/manual/2.5/en/index.html