List:       pear-dev
Subject:    [PEAR-DEV] Re: [PEPr] Comment on HTML::HTML_QuickForm2_Renderer_Smarty
From:       Alain Williams <addw () phcomp ! co ! uk>
Date:       2011-07-09 14:01:56

On Sat, Jul 09, 2011 at 03:29:52PM +0100, Daniel O'Connor wrote:
> Are you still working on this proposal? If so; you might want to run
> PHP_CodeSniffer over your code - there's a few things in there which need
> looking at.

Yes ... I was kind of waiting to hear something back ... since I understood
that I needed to get sufficient votes, but since I wasn't hearing anything I
wondered if I would get what I needed.

A couple of weeks ago Alexey Borzov said that I should just put it to the vote,
so I will do so. I am using it in a largeish project at the moment and have had
to make a small change to my private version: I wanted several input fields with
the same name (submits) - I needed to add an option to let it handle this.

I will also look at PHP_CodeSniffer.

The other thing that I would appreciate some comment about is the way that I have
done the packaging. What I have done appears to work, but was very much my own way;
if people could look at it that would be helpful.

Regards

--
Alain Williams
+44 (0) 787 668 0256  http://www.phcomp.co.uk/