List:       pear-dev
Subject:    [PEAR-DEV] Re: Growl, Snarl and Logging framework
From:       Laurent Laville <pear () laurent-laville ! org>
Date:       2009-06-25 17:11:16

Hello Bertrand,

> Hi Laurent,
>
> On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 10:04 PM, Laurent
> Laville<pear@laurent-laville.org> wrote:
>

>> 3 Years later  my dream became  a reality.
>> I found Growl for Windows a Windows-compatible version [6].
>>
>> For all PEAR users, I've written a PEAR::Log growl handler. Proposal will
>> follow  !
>>

> Damn, you had three years to buy a Mac and you still haven't !

No each time I asked to to Santa Claus, each time he seems to have more
important delivery to do ;-)
Without joke : I have only  worked with a business client that use  a
MAC and don't want to heard to Windows !
So it's not yet on my TODO list

> About Net_Growl, I don't have the time to manage the package so I hope
> they didn't change their network protocol. By the way, if you want to
> take over the package if there is anything that needs to be fixed, let
> me know.

I'll do, depending of the welcome the PEAR community will do to my
proposal (Log_growl).
But until now, it seems that the protocol did not changed. Net_Growl
work like a charm :)

>> Hope you're fine, and business with Mamasam is as you expected ?
>>

> Yes, I am doing fine, thanks :)

See you

Laurent