List:       pear-dev
Subject:    Re: [PEAR-DEV] PEAR Store
From:       Igor Feghali <igor.feghali () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-01-27 22:23:54

Dear All,

This thread is two years old but it definitely deserves to be revived ! :)

I am in the process of making some shirts for my local PHP UG so I got
my attention back to PEAR's shirt.

David you are now on the board... so I guess its your turn to speak :)

I am top posting the last two or three messages but there are much
more in this thread. If one doesn't have a threaded client / wasn't
subscribed to the list back in 2007 you will have to do some search in
the web archives or ask me the full thread print.

Best,
~IF