List:       pear-dev
Subject:    [PEAR-DEV] =?windows-1251?B?Rmlyc3QgVGltZSBpbiBIaXN0b3J5IC0gRWFybiBSZWFsIE1vbmV5IEZyb20gSG9tZQ==?=
From:       Azure Leichter <debian-edu () lists ! debian ! org>
Date:       2009-01-25 4:20:16

Hello,

We are offering this EarnGoogleCash system only to motivated individuals for \
participating in or even start their own well-paying online business. All you need is \
a little time spent in front of your home computer, read about the online products \
and services offered by our EarnGoogleCash system.

What this system offers is work at your own pace and from any computer.

If you are interested, please reply to 16033dianeneddenriep@gmail.com as soon as \
possible, as the FREE TRIAL kits are limited and you have to act quick, before \
someone else takes your place!

Please excuse us if this email is unwanted for you and we have disturbed you in some \
way, but this is a serious and sincere enquiry.

Best regards,
EGP