List:       pear-dev
Subject:    RE: [PEAR-DEV] Questions of code standards
From:       "Baptiste Autin" <fjas () free ! fr>
Date:       2008-07-18 20:57:29

>1.) Anyone currently code using tabs and have an Eclipse or bash script
>(using some whitepsace program) that formats to PEAR standards?

In Eclipse (that I use too), you can choose your tab policy per project (by
spaces or by tabs, and how many spaces a tab). My PEAR project is configured
with spaces. All my other projects with tabs.

2.) My PEAR package has 80+ source files, is this a problem? I am not
interested in combining source files into larger ones.

spl_autoload must certainly be your friend !

Baptiste