List:       pear-dev
Subject:    [PEAR-DEV] Text_Wiki and syntax highlighting
From:       "W. Tasin" <tasin () fhm ! edu>
Date:       2006-02-28 8:13:45

Hello *,

I wrote a Text_Wiki adapter/wrapper class to make syntax highlighting
for other languages than php or html inside horde's wicked possible.

The syntax highlighting engine is GeSHi (Generic Syntaxhighlighter) and
parses many different languages (see http://qbnz.com/highlighter/).

You can find the wrapper sources, installation guide for the integration
within horde's wicked and output examples at:
http://pc01-lsw.ee.fhm.edu/wiki/Horde/WickedAndGeSHi
I don't know your policy concerning the usage of an external tools
inside a pear module, but I think it would be a nice extension for
Text_Wiki.
Feel free to use it if you like it. Comments are welcome.

Ciao

Walter

PS: Please CC: me, I'm not subscribed to pear-dev

--
Walter Tasin, M.Sc.
Fachbereich Elektrotechnik und Informationstechnik