List:       pear-dev
Subject:    [PEAR-DEV] Re: [PEAR] [ANNOUNCEMENT] DB_DataObject_FormBuilder-1.0.0RC3 (beta) Released.
From:       "Justin Patrin" <papercrane () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-02-28 4:24:09

On 28 Feb 2006 03:32:48 -0000, PEAR Announce <pear-dev@lists.php.net> wrote:
> The new PEAR package DB_DataObject_FormBuilder-1.0.0RC3 (beta) has been released at \
> http://pear.php.net/.

Hmmm...it says it is and I see the files in
http://pear.php.net/rest/r/db_dataobject_formbuilder/ but the pear
command doesn't see it. list-upgrades doesn't list it, remote-info
lists 1.0.0RC2 as latest, trying to upgrade/install specifically
1.0.0RC3 fails saying that 1.0.0RC2 is the latest.

http://pear.php.net/rest/r/db_dataobject_formbuilder/
has 1.0.0RC3.xml
allreleases.xml lists it
beta.txt has it
deps.1.0.0RC3.txt exists
lastest.txt lists 1.0.0RC3
package.1.0.0RC3.xml exists

http://pear.php.net/rest/c/Database/packagesinfo.xml
shows:
<a>

Hmmm...strangely the deps for 1.0.0RC3 are at the bottom of the deps
list. That's the only out of place thing that I can find.

Hmmm...well...after a little fooling around I tried pear clear-cache.
After that my list-upgrades and upgrade worked fine. I have no idea
what went wrong...oh well.

--
Justin Patrin