List:       pear-dev
Subject:    [PEAR-DEV] Services_Hatena Package Suggestion
From:       "Makoto Tanaka" <tanaka.makoto () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-02-28 2:25:12

Hi,
I want to suggest "Services_Hatena" Package.

'Hatena' is the convenience Web Site in Japan. (http://www.hatena.ne.jp)
They has many services, for example social bookmark, fotolife,
blog, RSS reader, map and etc ..
They has a lot of users and over 400,000,000 pages of monthly views.
And they provide many entrances of Web service for their services.

So, I created package 'Services_Hatena',
I hope that a lot of PHP user use it from PEAR.

Will a package for only Japan be unsuitable for a purpose of PEAR?
(Of course I want people in the world to use it if possible)

Please give me a lot of opinions.

----------------------------------
This is a part of explanation of a class.

Class: Services_Hatena_bookmarknum

Interface for Hatena::Bookmark's getCount XML-RPC API
This class make a call to 'bookmark.getCount' method of the Hatena Web
Services. The arguments is  URL to get a number of registrations
in Hatena::Bookmark.

etc..

Makoto.
--