List:       pear-dev
Subject:    [PEAR-DEV] Re: [DB] [DB_DataObject] dataobject empty (DB Error: no database
From:       212.238.218.88
Date:       2005-02-28 16:34:50

Ok, even stranger, I've got it working now. It seems the autoloader
(factory method) had some problems.
I solved it by manually requiring all the DataObjects, and by using

$content_text = &DB_DataObject::factory('Content_text');
instead of
$content_text = DB_DataObject::factory('Content_text');

I've got no clue why this needs to be done, but it works...
Can anyone shed some light on this?

Stijn