List:       pear-dev
Subject:    [PEAR-DEV] Framework project to optimizing PEAR
From:       Firman Wandayandi <firmanw () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-02-28 4:44:35

Hi guys,

I currently developing framework web application, it has registered at
SourceForge (http://sourceforge.net/projects/orangenigma/) * I guest
the name is wrong :-| *, no release yet, but the API pattern snapshot
already in my box and running. Something like Seagull
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/seagull/), but different approach and
logic. This a generic framework, like a PEAR package.

I try to optimizing available PEAR packages, currently used packages are:

- PEAR
- XML_Parser
- XML_Beautifier
- HTML_Template_IT
- HTML_Template_Sigma
- DB
- Auth
- Config

Still many packages in my brain that will be use in this project, hope
this usefull for everyone and thanks for all of great packages.

BTW, feel free to be a constributor!
--
Firman Wandayandi .:: OrangEnigmA : Never Dreamt Before ::.