List:       pear-dev
Subject:    Re: [PEAR-DEV] [PEPr] Comment on Web Services::Trackback
From:       Tobias Schlitt <toby () php ! net>
Date:       2005-02-24 11:40:20

Hi Sebastian Nohn!
On 02/23/2005 01:57 PM you wrote:

> I contacted the original author some weeks ago for the same issue:

> -------------------------- KOYAMA Tetsuji to Sebastian, tobias,
> Tadashi, php-blog-devs ... More options	 12.01.05

That's again more than 4 weeks ago and still no package has been
registered. There is still no response to emails I sent to Koyama and no
response to the official PEAR-QA reminder. For that, I would prefer to
orphane the proposal. It seems to me, that this guy is interessted in
maintaining a PEAR package, but does not have sufficient time to do so.

If you feel it's necessary, I will again post to pear-dev regarding this
issue, to get feedback from the other developers.

Regards,
Toby
--
Tobias Schlitt                                   GPG Key: 0xA6529579
PEAR (PHP Extension and Application Repository)  http://pear.php.net