List:       pear-dev
Subject:    Re: [PEAR-DEV] Re: [PEAR-BUG] Bug #2406 [NEW]: feature request: label for html elements
From:       Daniel Convissor <danielc () analysisandsolutions ! com>
Date:       2004-09-27 13:49:34

Heino:

Your comment about this bug went to the pear-dev mailing list, not the
reporter.  In addition, replying directly to reporters does not enter
your comments into the bug database, meaning the comments are lost for
purposes of resolving the issue and historical purposes.  In short,
please enter all comments into the bug system on the web stie.

Thanks,

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/