List:       pear-dev
Subject:    Re: [PEAR-DEV] Re: Reader's choice for pecl/pear packages :-)
From:       Joshua Eichorn <jeichorn () joshuaeichorn ! com>
Date:       2003-09-30 23:01:11

Tomas V.V.Cox wrote:

>Tuesday, September 30, 2003, 11:37:47 PM, Greg Beaver wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>

>>Neither Josh nor I will be at the conference.  If any of you have
>>submitted any patches for phpDocumentor, and would like to receive the
>>award as a proxy, contact me or Josh, and we can set up a mud-wrestling
>>match to see who will get to receive the award ;)
>>

>Hehe, the same here, but .. are there awards? :-)

Well the email i got said they were doing some sort of presentation at
the conference, and they give me a nice logo to stick up on the website.

I could give better details but i can't really refer back to the email
since its in German and i would have to bother a co-worker to read it to
me again :-).

>That demostrates we aren't do it that bad :). Congrats all for the
>great efforts in this cool proyect called PEAR.

:-)

-josh