List:       pear-dev
Subject:    Re: [PEAR-DEV] leaving pear community
From:       213.184.231.5
Date:       2003-09-29 15:07:20

Thank you Stephan.
Please review the message I've received from Ken Kyler <ken@kyler.com>

Alexander,

I made the following changes to beta 0.4 so the class would encapsulate all
functions.  I hope you approve and will add it to beta 0.5

Ken

    function set()
    {
        session_module_name('user');
  session_set_save_handler(
        array(& $this, 'HTTP_Session_Open'),
        array(& $this, 'HTTP_Session_Close'),
        array(& $this, 'HTTP_Session_Read'),
        array(& $this, 'HTTP_Session_Write'),
        array(& $this, 'HTTP_Session_Destroy'),
        array(& $this, 'HTTP_Session_GC')
   );
    }

// Delegate function calls to the object's methods
/** @ignore */
function HTTP_Session_Open($save_path, $session_name)
{
    return $this->open($save_path, $session_name);
}

/** @ignore */
function HTTP_Session_Close(){
return $this->close();