List:       pear-dev
Subject:    [PEAR-DEV] RE: [userclass] Anybody working on SSO class/project ???
From:       LIMBOURG Arnaud <arnaud.limbourg () cegetel ! fr>
Date:       2002-05-31 12:02:15

Hello,

I wanted to work on a user class with a plugin architecture so that people
could use their authentication and permission schemes because every app has
different needs.

SSo on top of that would be nice for large projects.

Did you have a look at MACS, http://sourceforge.net/projects/macs

It looks interesting. it's not in php but the specs are worth to read. They
put a lot of thought into it.

Arnaud.