List:       pdns-users
Subject:    Re: [Pdns-users] need recommendations of PowerDNS web based GUI tool
From:       David Jones <djones () ena ! com>
Date:       2017-02-08 17:31:07

PowerDNS-Admin is pretty nice but it doesn't have some features we need.  I=
t should be the first one you try out and should be fine for most.

We are currently using a locally patched version of PowerAdmin that is pret=
ty old but does the job.  The project is dead.

We are working on our own DNS Management tool for our customer portal that =
will use the API and provide basic record management for the most common re=
cord types -- A, AAAA, CNAME, MX, TXT, and SRV.  NS and PTR records will be=
 handled with PowerAdmin by our support team and not available to customers=
.

Dave