List:       pdns-users
Subject:    [Pdns-users] Explicit RRSIG queries on presigned zone?
From:       "Marco Davids (Prive)" <mdavids () forfun ! net>
Date:       2012-06-25 8:43:25

Hi,

I know Atomia signalled a similar problem before, so I am not sure if
this is a new bug or not.

When I presign a zone and go to the slave for an explicit RRSIG query, I
get an empty answer.

'dig RRSIG example.com @pdnsslace.example.org

The slave:

"Served by POWERDNS 3.1 $Id: packethandler.cc 2579 2012-04-26 11:28:04Z
peter $"

It doesn't make a difference if the DO-bit is set or not.

I wonder if this is a different phenomenon than the one Atomia described
earlier.

Regards,

--
Marco