List:       pdns-users
Subject:    Re: [Pdns-users] tcp listener issue - hopefully fixed
From:       Brad Dameron <Brad.Dameron () clearwire ! com>
Date:       2010-08-29 21:17:01

Good to hear Bert. I'll run it through the ringer on Monday and see if we can \
reproduce the problem. Cross fingers that it is fixed.

Thanks,
Brad

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the \
intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly \
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the \
recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this \
message.