List:       pdns-announce
Subject:    [Pdns-announce] PowerDNS Recursor 4.1.0 Release Candidate 3 Available!
From:       Erik Winkels <erik.winkels () open-xchange ! com>
Date:       2017-11-17 15:42:49

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello everyone,

We're happy to release PowerDNS Recursor RC3!

We'd like to thank everyone that has helped us test the previous Recursor release \
candidates.

The third Release Candidate adds support for Botan 2.x (and removes support for Botan \
1.10!), has some important DNSSEC fixes, features a cleaned up web UI and has \
miscellaneous minor improvements.

Also thanks to Jan-Piet Mens for help on the documentation!

The full changelog is here[1].

The tarball is available on downloads.powerdns.com[2] (signature[3]) and packages for \
CentOS 6 and 7, Debian Jessie and Stretch, Ubuntu Artful, Trusty, Xenial and Zesty \
are available from https://repo.powerdns.com. (The Raspberry Pi packages will follow \
Monday morning.)

We invite you to test this release candidate and send us all feedback and issues you \
might have via the mailinglist, or in case of a bug, via GitHub[4].

Happy testing!

1 - https://doc.powerdns.com/recursor/changelog/4.1.html#change-4.1.0-rc3
2 - https://downloads.powerdns.com/releases/pdns-recursor-4.1.0-rc3.tar.bz2
3 - https://downloads.powerdns.com/releases/pdns-recursor-4.1.0-rc3.tar.bz2.sig