List:       pdf-devel
Subject:    Re: [pdf-devel] FS#119 interest
From:       "Jose E. Marchesi" <jemarch () gnu ! org>
Date:       2010-07-12 9:36:51

Hi.

    I would like to work on FS #119. Am I to be fixing this issue
    under cygwin, or what other build environment?

The error described in the task arises while cross-compiling the
library with the mingw32 compiler in a GNU/Linux machine.  It shall be
possible to reproduce the problem in an msys environment in Windows as
well.

--
Jose E. Marchesi    jemarch@gnu.org
GNU Project         http://www.gnu.org