List:       pdf-devel
Subject:    Re: [pdf-devel] [patch] more base/types unit tests
From:       jemarch () gnu ! org
Date:       2009-06-16 18:51:40

Hi Brad.

   In an attempt to improve coverage a little, I've added some unit tests that
   check for a NULL destination for some of the base types. These pass, although
   I didn't actually run the coverage checker locally to verify that we're now
   testing correctly.

   Patch attached. Please apply.

   [...]

   The attached patch updates the gnupdf manual. Minor corrections / expansions.

   [...]

   Here is a few more, this time for base/text

   [...]

   Here is a couple more. this time for base/crypt. I'm now running
   the coverage checker to verify these.

I applied the patches in the trunk. For future contributions, please
send bigger patches in the form of bazaar merge directives (you can
create them with 'bzr send') including a ChangeLog entry and an update
to the AUTHORS file, if needed.

Thanks!

---
Jose E. Marchesi  <jemarch@gnu.org>