List:       pcc-list
Subject:    [Pcc] =?utf-8?q?request_for_help=3A_Getting_started_with_PCC_guid?= =?utf-8?q?e=3F?=
From:       rain1 () openmailbox ! org
Date:       2017-05-26 21:44:25

Hello!

I'm interested in pcc but I have a lot of struggle getting to use it.

Is there a guide which I could follow that explains everything I need to
know to build pcc from source and then use it?

I have found http://pcc.ludd.ltu.se/how-it-works/ but the instructions
do not actually let me compile my hello world test program.

In the process of trying to get this to work I've learned about some
things like libpcc, crtbegin.o, /include/pcc/,
/pcc/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/1.2.0.DEVEL/include that need to be known
and provided to it but perhaps all this information could be compiled
into a document?

Thank you