List:       pcc-list
Subject:    Re: [Pcc] Compile failure on MIPS
From:       Anders Magnusson <ragge () ludd ! ltu ! se>
Date:       2015-12-31 16:56:12

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Unfortunately I have very little knowledge about Mips.
There are still some issues with the port; Toru Nishimura have helped to
make some stuff working but there are still lurking around bugs as you
can see.
This specific bug is that cast from int to unsigned char is not
matched.   This example shows it:

% echo 'int a; unsigned char b; x(){ b = a; }' | ./mips-litebsd-ccom
     .section .mdebug.abi32
     .previous
     .abicalls
     .text
     .p2align 2
<stdin>, line 1: compiler error: Cannot generate code, node
0x7f896c00e170 op SCONV
0x7f896c00e0f0) =, uchar, REG $zero , SU= 0(@REG,,,,)
     0x7f896c00e130) NAME b, uchar, REG $zero , SU= 0(@REG,,,,)
     0x7f896c00e170) SCONV, uchar, REG $zero , SU= 0(@REG,,,,)
         0x7f896c00e1b0) NAME a, int, REG $zero , SU= 0(@REG,,,,)

What is needed is an and of a register, I assume?

-- Ragge