List:       pcc-list
Subject:    Re: [Pcc] pcc : obj-c front-end!
From:       David Given <dg () cowlark ! com>
Date:       2014-10-24 21:36:16

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On 24.10.2014 12:14, Mayuresh Kathe wrote:
[...]
> if there's anyone out here, capable enough and possess a willingness to
> create a front-end for obj-c to 'pcc', i would be more than willing to
> gift him/her my copy.

You may be interested to know that an Objective C to C translator exists:

http://users.telenet.be/stes/compiler.html

It dates from the late 90s, and the ObjC dialect supported is a bit
peculiar (and *certainly* doesn't support any of Apple's recent
additions), but you may get some mileage out of it.

Here's the thread where I last asked about it on comp.lang.objective-c,
in 2007:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/comp.lang.objective-c/poc/comp.lang.objective-c/vXR7tKZ7jQc/iAF4nSLyNYsJ

Do pay careful attention to David Stes (the author)'s posts...

--
┌─── dg cowlark.com ───── \
http://www.cowlark.com ───── │