List:       pcc-list
Subject:    Re: [Pcc] Like to contribute
From:       Peter Kuschnerus <peter.kuschnerus () gmx ! de>
Date:       2014-03-31 12:23:51

Anders Magnusson <ragge <at> ludd.ltu.se> writes:

> what might be better would be to change it to a COMOP, but that needs
> good regression tests first.

Hi,
Yes I missed some details.

Then I tested using COMOP in optim.c.

I tested successfully the removal of subtrees through COMOP.
Then I tested the not-removal of ASSIGN and CALL in subtrees through COMMOP.
Also successfulliy.

Further I found 9 diffrent cases to optimise wehere to apply COMMOP.
And 5 other cases without COMOP.

I implemented theese and tested it.
Then some regressions should be applied.

Now how to prceed with this ?

Regards
Peter Kuschnerus