List:       pcc-list
Subject:    mips
From:       Thorsten Glaser <tg () mirbsd ! de>
Date:       2011-01-09 22:29:38

Hi,

with a few hacks (copied *.o files from gcc, cp libgcc.a libpcc.a,
since I didn't have its source checked out nor internet access;
and different -dynamic-linker and entry point (different number of
_ preceding start), I've cross-built a hello world for  µClibc on
mips (with a speed startling my friend, who's developing a toolkit
for building embedded systems).

Thought you wanted to know ☺

bye,
//mirabilos