List:       pcc-list
Subject:    Re: AVR Port of pcc
From:       Colin Didier <cdidier () cybione ! org>
Date:       2010-08-22 20:01:10

On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 11:23:00PM -0500, Jordan Earls wrote:
> I'm unaware who this is or the licensing, but thought that fellow
> users of pcc may be interested in this AVR port of pcc.
> http://cybione.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/avr-pcc/avr/
> I'm not sure how far along it is, but maybe something to consider
> pulling into the pcc repository.

Hello,

I'm one of the authors of this AVR port. It was a semester project at my
university. But unfortunately it's unfinished and partly broken. It can
generate assembly for some simple operations and I'm not sure that
functions are handled properly. So there is a lot of things to do.

I don't have time to work on it these days, but I still plan to have fun
with it in the next months.

Cheers,
  Colin

--