List:       pcc-list
Subject:    Re: Question about PCC...
From:       Thorsten Glaser <tg () mirbsd ! de>
Date:       2008-06-21 15:54:09

Anders Magnusson dixit:

>As written, Darwin support for i386 is not yet finished, I think there
>were a mail about it some months
>ago, but probably the only stuff left is the underscore goo.

Nope, Darwin/i386 does not use GNU as, so it expects a different
assembly syntax.

Btw, am I the only one who thinks that ELF not using underscores
is stupid?

//mirabilos
--
[...] if maybe ext3fs wasn't a better pick, or jfs, or maybe reiserfs, oh but
what about xfs, and if only i had waited until reiser4 was ready... in the be-