List:       pcc-list
Subject:    daily, monthly snapshot tarballs? release criteria?
From:       "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed () reedmedia ! net>
Date:       2007-10-12 23:26:54

Even if we don't have a official release, can we have a monthly snapshot
tarball?

Our last download file is pcc-071002.tgz. Or on the new server:
/pcc-071001.tgz. The commonly used one is pcc-0.9.8-070912.tgz.

Do you want me to do the daily tarball for /home/ftp/pub/pcc/ and create a
symlink? (Or do you have a routine for that which is now broken?)

If we delete yesterday's tarball, is it okay if I make a monthly snapshot
tarball that stays around (until we have an official release)?

I will do the daily and monthly snapshots, if you want.

Do you have any criteria/goals before having an official release (maybe
1.0)?

By the way, I put your previous goal, Future directions, and TODO at
http://pcc.ludd.ltu.se/bugs/discussion/ until it is updated and integrated
elsewhere at the website.

  Jeremy C. Reed

p.s. The FTP directory is available via HTTP for those who prefer:
http://pcc.ludd.ltu.se/ftp/pub/pcc/