List:       pauldotcom
Subject:    =?utf-8?Q?Tracking=20attackers.=20=20Why=20attribution=20matters=20and=20how=20to=20do=20it.?=
From:       John - Black Hills Information Security <john () blackhills
Date:       2019-02-21 16:55:14

Hello all,

In this next webcast we will be covering some new techniques and tactics on how to \
track attackers via various honey tokens.  We will cover how to track with Word Web \
Bugs in ADHD, and covering the awesome toolkit from Thinkst.

We will also cover some of the legal ramifications involved in do this.

This webcast is on Thur, Feb 26th, at 12 ET.

You can register for the webcast here:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7228964993686695682

I am covering this for a couple of reasons.  First, there are a lot of companies who \
are selling cyber deception in the form of honeypots, which is cool - But not near \
enough for attribution.   Also, it is time to start gearing up for Black Hat.  We are \
teaching our Cyber Deception class again and I figure as I update the slides, I can \
get them out as a webcasts for you!

See you then!

John Strand

p.s you can get ADHD here:

https://www.blackhillsinfosec.com/projects/

Also, you can now register for our Cyber Deception class at Black Hat 2019 here:

https://www.blackhat.com/us-19/training/schedule/index.html#a-guide-to-active-defense-cyber-deception-and-hacking-back-14124