List:       pauldotcom
Subject:    [Pauldotcom] ShmooCon Epilogue CFP / CFT
From:       Rob Fuller <jd.mubix () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-12-10 16:04:55

What: SHMOOCON EPILOGUE 2014
Location: 2214 Rock Hill Rd, Herndon, VA 20170
Date: Jan 20, 2014 (MLK day) - 10 AM to 10 PM
Cost: $10 per meal (Lunch/Dinner)
Info Page: http://novahackers.blogspot.com/p/shmoo.html

Yup, we're doing it again. ShmooCon Epilogue 2014 is a go! What is
ShmooCon Epilogue? It's a 1-track all day event the day after ShmooCon
(Monday which is a US holiday). We provide lunch and dinner (for the
small entrance fee). There will also be a 1st this year if all goes
well. We will be offering 2 free all-day trainings. (There won't be
any moving between the training and presentations out of respect for
the trainers so make sure you pick one or the other)

Ticket "Sales": http://shmooepilogue2014.eventbrite.com (They are
limited so get them sooner rather than later)

Call For Papers: You can submit via the CFP Google Form:
https://docs.google.com/a/tenacitysolutions.com/forms/d/1b3w2wPa8R6J0mT71KtC3OHZQjUqzTB_5Sz_6qj4c7rs/viewform

- The CFP ends on Jan 3rd 2014 at midnight. Responses will come from
cfp@shmooconepilogue.com  You can also send any questions you have
about the CFP there.

Call For Trainers: We are looking for 2 trainers to give a full day
class for free. I know it sounds crazy right? If you are interested
please submit the title of training, the names of the
trainers/teaching assistants, a short abstract, and outline to
cfp@shmooconepilogue.com with the subject of "Call for Trainers
Submission".

--
Rob Fuller | Mubix